1. A Journey Round My Skull — “Unhealthy book fetishism from a reader, collector, and amateur historian of forgotten literature.”
2. The Art of Penguin Science Fiction — A comprehensive collection of Penguin sci-fi covers from 1935 onwards.
3. BibliOdyssey — “Books… Illustrations… Science… History… Visual Materia Obscura… Eclectic Bookart.”
4. Book (Design) Stories — Felix Wiedler’s incredible collection of modernist design and typography books from Germany and Switzerland 1925–1965.
5. Book Worship — “graphically interesting, but otherwise uncollectible, books that entered and exited bookstores quietly in the 50s, 60s, and 70s”.
6. I Was A Bronze Age Boy — Comic books, crime fiction and pulp magazines curated by Mark Justice. Awesome name. Awesome blog.
8. The Pelican Project — Things Magazine‘s collection of Pelican paperbacks organized by decade.
Pop Sensation — Rex Parker9. appraises, critiques and generally ridicules his vintage paperback collection.
10. Spanish Book Covers — Spanish pulp: detectives, masked gangsters, pin-ups, skeletons, and zombies! (French language)
AND BONUS! 11. French Book Covers — But not entirely safe for work… It’s French. You have been warned.
Let me know if I’ve missed any other great vintage book cover sites. AND I’m working on a list of book cover related photostreams and groups on Flickr so please pass on your recommendations! Cheers.